This section undertakes new economic analyses to cost three essential packages of interventions for early childhood, school-age children and adolescents. The three essential packages are cost-effective, scalable and suited to low-resource settings. Chapters in this section detail the returns of interventions by age and region.
24. Economic factors in defining the early childhood package (Lead author: Sue Horton)
25. Economic factors in defining the school-age package (Lead author: Meena Fernandes)
26. Economic factors in defining the adolescence package (Lead author: Sue Horton)
28. Maternal deaths and impoverishment averted by postponing adolescent parity in developing countries through education: an extended cost-effectiveness analysis (Lead: Stephane Verguet)
29. Economics of mass deworming programs (Lead author: Michael Kremer)